Saturday, July 14, 2012

Today has been the worst..

Today has been hell on earth. I've been able to get the antibiotics down by putting the powder into crushed popsicles.


 Well, now Im throwing it all up. They should've given me liquid antibiotics because this powder shit is not cutting it. Its too bitter.


I've thrown up 2xs since getting up from a nap at 230pm. Sheila has gone to get my liquid anitbiotics, after calling the on call ENT @ UVA. I don't know whey they just didnt order liquid meds to begin with.


What a fucking nightmare I tell you...I really am looking forward to starting to feel better.


Sheila and I prayed for God to put his healing hands around my throat. Please pray for me.


Please...



2 comments:

  1. I hope the liquid meds treat you better, I'm sorry to hear they didn't think to have those set up for you from the get go. *super sad face* I just sat and offered up a few calls to the universe for some calm to come to your way. Love you man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn.. :( I keep throwing up. Sheila called Greg and he said he threw up for 5 days after his tonsilectomy. Sheila went to get me a cola slurpee because that has worked on my mom for an upset stomach. I am praying I won't be subject to the same wrath Greg went through. This side effect is par for the course apparently. I love you both, and dearly.

    ReplyDelete