Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Some quick "Thank you!" notes.

I just wanted to put a few thank yous out there since, I am not sure if I have yet, but feel it necessary.


I want to Thank all of the Church congregations out there, that have me included in their prayer chains. 
Thank you so, so much. Your energy knows no limits and we appreciate the support more than I can ever express..I can feel your love, I just know I can. Its unlike anything I've ever felt in my life. God Bless you all!!


I want to thank all of my friends around the globe, new and old, a lot of which I've never met, and never will unfortunately..You know who you are, and how much you mean to me and Sheila. God Bless you all!!


I want to thank my family, both sides extended and non, I love you all. God Bless you!!


I want to thank the amazing corporation that I work for, my Manager, the team (Go, H.R./Recruiting!), and the Owner /CEO. She has to be one of the hardest working Women, I've ever met. She is a dynamo and her enthusiasm and energy, are contagious. (These people, understand and can fathom the illness I have and the journey I am on. They know I will be back one day and care about Me and not the "almighty dollar".)  God Bless you all!! 


Sheila keeps reminding me of how lucky I am to work for such a great company, and I know that...I thank God for all of you every single day and the opportunity I was fortunate to have, with the help of 2 great friends, getting me in the door.


I will thank them again when this is over, but I have to again, Thank the University Of Virginia Health System for taking such unparalleled care of me. You really have been a beacon of peace, education, understanding, patience, comfort, and love to me and my family. God bless you all and thank you for working so hard to get me well. 


I only wish, I had the power to clone your facility by some stem cell wizardry, and the professionals that work there. I would put one in every state of our Country. There are so many that should follow your model of Excellence. If I could enjoy a glass of my late Gramps' wine, I would raise a glass to you all and toast, "Ah', Salute!"


Last, but never least from my mind, or heart. Thank you God for being with me on this journey. It sure feels amazing to have you riding ''shot gun'' next to me. I am blessed and do know that.  Thank you!! 


Just felt like getting a few of these out now and of course, more to come. 













No comments:

Post a Comment