Friday, August 10, 2012

Final post surgery pathology report!

I received a call yesterday from Dr. Nguyen regarding the tumor board meeting and my pathology report. I enjoy speaking to her, she has an excellent bedside manor about her and I can tell she really cares about me. (they all do, I just hear from her more via phone..)

There was excellent news! The 2 nodes that were stuck together and since removed were in real bad shape, but no other nodes tested positive for the Cancer spreading!!!

 :)

 A huge relief washed over me like I can't even explain.

 I have so much to look forward to with being a new Father come Feb 2013 and can't wait to be able to take care of Sheila and our first child.

I go back on 8/16 to the Hematology/Oncology dept, to meet Dr. G to discuss the chemo regiment.

more soon and Thanks for reading!

 God bless you all and peace.

 T


No comments:

Post a Comment