Friday, September 28, 2012

Inside the machine..(photos)

The rad team was nice enough to let me snap a few pics this week. I'm going to ask them for a shot of the computer screen that shows the levels of radiation I am getting. Its pretty intense looking. Shouldn't be an issue, they're such an awesome group of caring people.

I call this one, "Inside the machine"



This is the Tomo Machine that gives me the dose.




A head shot inside the mask. Even though the mouth is partially opened, it doesn't feel that way when I'm wearing it. My pulse still rises when they first clamp me down. All of the tape you see is to mark where the radiation is beamed. The eye socket tape is for comfort, as the plastic is a bit rough. So glad they have a boom box in the room, it makes the experience a little more tolerable.


No comments:

Post a Comment