Wednesday, September 12, 2012

blog will be down till the weekend...

So, im out here in the woods, literally. I love the peace and quiet. (sans the barking yorkie named Oliver..)

I wont be able to post anymore blogs until the weekend...

I bought Verizon's "Jet pack" and it didn't come with jets. Its came with lies. 

I was told, then shown via their site, that this little box had coverage where I would be staying, and was told, "you might even get 4G too!!!"  (yes, based on the address I would be at. Its a new model, no issues except getting one bar or service, then vanishing....then maybe one bar a few min later....i've gotten 2 bars out of 3 and those 2 drop quicker than you could fathom.)

136.99 + 60.00 for 3GB for one month, and its maybe worked all of 2-3 times. 

What a waste of my money and time.  Im going by there on Friday when I am back and they're giving my money back, not charging me the 35.00 restocking fee and I want my 60.00 back too for my "3GB".

: (

No comments:

Post a Comment