Saturday, October 6, 2012

Holy !@#$ this is the worst..

This second round of chemo is the fucking worst. Woke up at 330am needing to void my bladder and just about got my Zofran anti-nausea med in me and again, in the nick of time.

Im achey all over and thought I was starting to get a fever when I got up for the day, but luckily didn't have one. 

My patchwork pains are hitting me at different intervals again. They come out of no where, like lightning from the sky. Or, should I say from the ground up. 

In my case, from the neck up, or even down.

I feel like crap, but at least my ''stomach issue'' I had from last week has finally subsided, which is a plus, since now I don't smell like crap. (hey, gotta find the silver lining somewhere..heh.)

Im tasting that classic metallic taste in my mouth too. Nothing like some metal mouth to ride shotgun with the radiation throat pain.  : \ 

I took my other anti-nausea med a little after 5am, instead of 6, to stay ahead of the bell curve and on top of the nausea. Its so much stronger this time around, as are the aches.

Today is going to involve a lot of bed surfing and maybe I'll surf the breakers on my couch and watch some movies.

Gosh I feel like crap. Ugh..  

No comments:

Post a Comment