Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cancer free!

I know its been a while since I've written. Just been floating...celebrating...living.

On  Nov 22nd, I was told I am now Cancer free by my team at UVA.  : ) 

I want to thank everyone out there who was praying for me. It helped tremendously. Thank you.

I want you all to know, I pray and Thank God for you every day. I do. In the morning and at night. 

I ask him to put his healing hands around all of the sick people in the world. Give them Comfort, strength, hope, courage. 

Now, Sheila and I move onto the next chapter in our life.  Becoming parents.  Our son is going to experience love like no other. It will be a ride, but after walking through hell looking for a unicorn with a purple horn Im ready for it.

Bring forth the Pilot.

God Bless and Thanks again...

T


No comments:

Post a Comment